Aug 28, 2008

Jesus Christ

  • Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be
  • opened to you.
  • In the world you will have trouble but take courage for I have conquered the world.
  • Live in me, let me live in you, says the Lord.
  • What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul?
  • Truly, truly, I say to you, He who believes in me will also do the works that I do;and Greater Works than These will he do.
  • Whatever thy hand finest to do, do it with all thy heart.
  • Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
  • Split a piece of wood and I am there
  • Yes I am with you always, until the very end of time.
  • It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

- Jesus Christ -


0 comments: